Cheap sports jerseys buying

Aside from some of the patch colors being off, the captain patch being too small and some threads getting lose, they're great for the price. They're made from decent material unlike the replicas from the NHL shop. In Chicago you can't even get a real jersey without going to the UC or the Hawks shop. I get a 52 and it fits fine. I'm 5'10". Sizes go from 48-56.

International®

Arrival at Post Office

June 12, 2013, 9:50 am

PITTSBURGH, PA 15221 

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

June 12, 2013, 7:33 am

PITTSBURGH, PA 15290 

Processed Through Sort Facility

June 10, 2013, 11:26 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility

June 6, 2013, 8:09 pm

SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA

Acceptance

June 5, 2013, 6:35 pm

CHINA

I bought the home jersey a while ago and the away January of this year. Both from China.

34494_446354580309_4841565_n_zps214c6a41

893744_10151562728235310_1551237450_o_zp

The red one looks painfully fake.

Just going to toss this out there (and I'm sure it will be an unpopular opinion).  Why would you not want to support your teams by buying official merchandise?  The trickle down from buying official merchandise is probably on a much larger scale than you think.  Personally I would not want to be seen in something that looks fake (sort of makes you look cheap don't you think?)

That's just me though.  Support the team that I enjoy watching, and don't try to say "oh they already make millions from ticket sales" blah blah blah.  That's a cop-out defense.

But they do.....two of my teams are some of the richest in sports. Both billion dollar franchises run by greedy fucks. The Rangers hike up ticket prices every fucking year. Im not going to over pay for a jersey at MSG or retail at the NHL store when I can get a replica from china that looks good.

Why would you not want to support your teams by buying official merchandise? 

If the Hawks didn't make it impossible to get a real jersey I'd gladly buy from them. But I'm not paying $150 for a ticket to a game just to get a $300 jersey. Yeah I'd enjoy the game obviously but I can rarely afford tickets. Next time I go, I will plunk down the cash for a real jersey.