Cheap sports jerseys buying

Alright I shipped out Kya, Knifeparty, and Ben's today. Everyone else will go tomorrow. For future orders shipping is gonna be $7 with $1 each jersey. Everyone's cost 8.75 to ship today. Zac I'll try and make another run in a bit to send your Ripken out. It has a $300 mitchell & ness price tag on it btw. Shit looks amazing. 

Dude your blue mitchell and ness Cards jersey looks fucking fantastic. Im pretty jealous haha. The white one is nice as well but something about that retro patch/color....

The white one is a late fathers day gift, the blue one is something I have wanted for years but couldn't bring myself to pay $200+ for it.

Alright I shipped out Kya, Knifeparty, and Ben's today. Everyone else will go tomorrow. For future orders shipping is gonna be $7 with $1 each jersey. Everyone's cost 8.75 to ship today. Zac I'll try and make another run in a bit to send your Ripken out. It has a $300 mitchell & ness price tag on it btw. Shit looks amazing. 

Siiiick, my brother is going to go apeshit over that jersey. I'll have to jump in on the next round for myself.

Every year I find myself wishing my summer away b/c I can't wait for football season to come back. I don't know why since the Browns never do much, but football is the greatest sport!

rooting for the jaguars the feelings totally mutual. Good thing I also got a Russell Wilson jersey this year so I have someone to properly root for in the post season.

I think a lot of fans take the playoffs for granted, everyone's worried about winning the Super Bowl (rightfully so) but for us smaller market fans, we'd be happy to even make it a wild card spot

Got my jerseys in today.  THey look nice but are indeed knock offs and not the real thing.  High quality but the logos are all off just slightly.  Minor things like when a cardinal bird's tail should be behind a bat it is now in front of the bat and bat's not extending as long as they should.Worth every dollar I paid though.

Got my jerseys in today.  THey look nice but are indeed knock offs and not the real thing.  High quality but the logos are all off just slightly.  Minor things like when a cardinal bird's tail should be behind a bat it is now in front of the bat and bat's not extending as long as they should.Worth every dollar I paid though.

I didnt even notice those things haha I also didnt open your jersey and look at it. But looking at the pics on the website, the pictures are exactly how you just described them. Did you just not notice? Thats why I went with simple jerseys that you have to really try hard to fuck up. You cant fuck up letters and numbers. Haha

Yours looks just fine. Also just got a sportscenter notification that he signed.

alrightttt! Like that. Kinda figured since it was totally new and a rookie it would more likely for fuck up. The Seattle one I figured would be a safe bet lol

I really wish we woulda ordered these a month ago so I coulda showed them off on my trip haha I woulda looked stylin

I didnt even notice those things haha I also didnt open your jersey and look at it. But looking at the pics on the website, the pictures are exactly how you just described them. Did you just not notice? Thats why I went with simple jerseys that you have to really try hard to fuck up. You cant fuck up letters and numbers. Haha

Didn't even look that close.  Still more than happy with it as the price was so good.  I'm not complaining just didn't want anyone to think they were getting the real thing...just something realllllly close for a fraction of retail price.