Nine Inch Nails- Hesitation Marks- Halo 28- Sept 3

I don't think $100 is worth it. The last two times I saw NIN was for less than $100 combined. These prices are outrageous. Don't worry if you missed the presale though. None of the venues will sell out on the regular sale. Not at these prices.

They will. I understand that 5 years ago the prices were cheaper but people will pay to see a band they enjoy and a band that always performs a top notch show.

They've also never done Further Down the Spiral I'd pick that up

I was just listening to this the other day on the way to work and was thinking similar, especially if they did the UK track list with the "Ruiner" and "Heresy" remixes. Or, since it would have to be a double anyways, the US track list on the first three sides and the extra tracks from the UK on side 4.

I happened to be home yesterday when the pre-sale for Newark went on sale so I figured I'd give it a shot; a friend and I were curious about going if the price was right. Once I saw the $99 price, we both bowed out. That seems a bit excessive, but I have no doubt the tour will have no problems selling out.

I cant beleive people are complaining about 100 dollar show for a band that is awesome and is way ahead of most artists on the visual/presentation spectrum and pretty much has been since the self destruct tour

$100 for any artist is pretty expensive. But i don't have a problem with the price for venues that have reserved seating where you are paying for a premium ticket. But I do have issues with it for places like the Palace near Detroit where it is just a huge open floor with thousands of other people all trying to get up front.

I've seen NIN 6 or 7 times in the past 20 years from clubs to festivals and they always put on a good show. But I personally think they had more energy on stage when they didn't have such high level visuals.  I'd take a $50 stripped down show over a $100 show with some fancy lights any day.

Man that is going to be sweet! I wish I could justify the travel cost for a small venue show. Got 2nd row of lower level for the CLE show instead, excited. 

We also have Southwest Airline gift cards so the flight from Seattle will be 3/4's paid for. Congrats on getting such awesome CLE tickets, who's opening for that show?

How small is the Joint?

Up until 2009 it was 2,000 capacity for a concert, they've since doubled it to 4,000. I saw NIN there in 2006 and was very impressed with the sound/venue.