Broken Bells - 'Broken Bells'

It's now out of stock! I am about 75% sure this is still out of print but its one of those they found a bunch of boxes and some stores/distributors such as amazon got them! I could be wrong!

On a side note I ordered 2 since I figured the one from a random online site would kick back but I got my amazon one today! Order was placed before said out of stock! As I was the original person letting others know they were back at AMZ, not that that matters! So I will have one to let go ... $30

its yours man, as long as my non-amazon shows up! I got a shipping notice so it should!

Funny how the universe works. I was at Fry's Electronics today picking up some supplies for a project this weekend, when I stumbled upon a vinyl section!  I never knew they carried vinyl. 

They ended up having 1 copy of the Broken Bells album, so I just swooped it up. They had a lot of classic rock, and hip-hop as well -- all for very good prices compared to the indie stores around my area. 

But thanks anyway for the offer. If you ever need me to pick anything up for you locally (I'm in the SF Bay Area), or any other favor, then all you gotta do is ask. 

• 3 months later...