Chelsea Wolfe - Pain Is Beauty

Guest deathbydrums

What have been the problems with Hello Merch? I'm pretty sure I ordered Russian Circles records from them before and it was fine. I just wanna grab the new Moving Mountains record with this and possibly the TTNG album that dropped this year so I can make the order worth it.

She's pretty talented and somehow manages to create her whole unique universe. You can find traces of influences but she always stands out as the main force over her music. I'll be enjoying this preview until my order from Sargent House arrives. The first half of the album is very strong but the latter will probably demand a bit more of attention.

It's about time Pendu reissues her first album. I imagine it would sell pretty well due to the growing interest on her.

Got my expensive dork bundle today and finally listening to the album. Great record so far. I've been listening to Unknown Rooms non-stop this past week, so getting this new record just made my weekend. I also ordered early enough to get a signed copy(geek out).

No shame dude. Rep it!

Big nerd question; were copies on clear marked? and post some pics!!!!

I don't think Sargent House marks their copies and I think the clear variant is only available via pre-order or at upcoming CW shows

I picked up a black variant today - feel like it matches the overall theme of the record, which is fucking fantastic

I don't think Sargent House marks their copies and I think the clear variant is only available via pre-order or at upcoming CW shows

I picked up a black variant today - feel like it matches the overall theme of the record, which is fucking fantastic

clear (and only clear) is available eg via Deathwish Estore so could this mean black would actually be more rare ..?