That nofx 7" fat mike made for his wife

Guest conoley

Guest conoley

Haha, am I that obvious?

The interview suggestions that people gave me are in the works, but they take a little more time to get together. I've acted or am acting on all the suggestions, I think.

one popped up on ebay and it went up real high (in the 100's, i don't remember if it was like $300 or $500??). i dont remember the exact details, but mike emailed the dude and asked him to take it down. he was pretty upset by it. anyway, its called like pretty in punk or something like that, and it was on pink vinyl, super limited, yadda yadda yadda. i dont know the exact deets. but faith or someone else from the wiki would know.

Ok, so Mike made a 7" for his wife for their anniversary. It's on pink wax and it's called Pretty In Punk. Bside is Erin Is My Heroin. It's not NOFX or anything, just from Fat Mike to his wife. Limited to 25-35

Earlier this year, one popped up on eBay. It was up to a lot of money at least $600 if I remember correctly. The seller removed the listing... Erin and Mike were really upset about it.