The Flatliners - Dead Language announced on FAT

I can't decide whether or not this album beats out Cavalcade or not. I haven't revisited Cavalcade since listening to this one though.

I really liked 'Cavalcade', but have yet to come to a conclusion on this one. I think that's a good sign, when I still want to listen to them.

I like Dead Language more. I saw the album release show where they were selling blue and grey. Had I known it was a different variant than the Fat one, I would have picked it up.

Too bad at the show the guys couldn't hear themselves. It was really apparent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2nd pressing from New Damage Records is trickling out now, this is the first of the few new colours coming.

Translucent Brown - http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?dept_id=5536&pf_id=5535-35

pretty sure these are limited to 300-350, waiting on the website to be updated with proper numbers

The Tour press is just the pale blue. There is 2 variants of it, oen with New Damage labels, and one with Fat labels

It was a clear blue. Pale (opaque) blue was available through Fat directly. I think the Blue via New Damage had a smoky mix to it. In other words....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I picked up a clear blue when they came through NYC. Had Fat labels.

It was a clear blue. Pale (opaque) blue was available through Fat directly. I think the Blue via New Damage had a smoky mix to it. In other words....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I picked up a clear blue when they came through NYC. Had Fat labels.

The only New Damage that had smoke, was the /100 variant. The rest of their pale blue's are purely translucent. I have one sitting at home right now, and a load of guys on FWW ordered them as well. That variant and the tour variant are exactly the same, with the exception of Fat/New Damage labels.

Fat's mailorder was opaque baby blue/white mix.

The only New Damage that had smoke, was the /100 variant. The rest of their pale blue's are purely translucent. I have one sitting at home right now, and a load of guys on FWW ordered them as well. That variant and the tour variant are exactly the same, with the exception of Fat/New Damage labels.

Fat's mailorder was opaque baby blue/white mix.

I hate how they termed these records. I also see how I got confused. Too many blues... 

• 2 weeks later...