The Flatliners - Dead Language announced on FAT

I'm so psyched to see them on the 19th! I didn't receive an email download for the album though, maybe because I bought it through New Damage Records. Either way I downloaded it and it's fantastic.

yep, based new damage's site, their version comes with a dowload card instead of emailed digital dowload. and yes the record is A+.

Found it at record store last night. Don't know if anyone dropped the ball or what buti figured if it's out early on a store rack, might as well complete it with the black press right? Nope, turns out it's also on a clear blue.

Where are you located? and pics plz...

Found it at record store last night. Don't know if anyone dropped the ball or what buti figured if it's out early on a store rack, might as well complete it with the black press right? Nope, turns out it's also on a clear blue.

Very cool .. is yours numbered too?

I got my preorder #28/100 (number on the inner liner) .. looks damn sweet!

Very cool .. is yours numbered too?

I got my preorder #28/100 (number on the inner liner) .. looks damn sweet!

I got my colored Fat PO today and it isn't numbered. Is yours from from New Damage?

But I'm loving the physical copy. The blue is super pretty and the insert is nice. Haven't spun it yet though.

I picked up both New Damage Record pressings. #40/100. Can't wait to get home and spin them.

So what variants are there? The Discogs page doesn't seem to have all of them listed.

haven't posted this info anywhere yet:

Smoky Grey / Pale Blue Swirl - #/100 (New Damage Exclusive)

Smoky Grey - /325 (New Damage Exclusive)

Pale Blue - /325 (Same blue as FAT)

Sorry to anyone waiting on my reply. Internet got cut. The flats had "clear" and "grey" vinyl on thm last night when I saw them. Unreal set. I didn't get either because I assumed clear was my variant below and grey was going to be coming in the mail. I should have gotten it anyways. Unlike the Blue a few posts above mine is more clear then a solid and not marbled. Would also like to say if anyone's looking to rid of their coloured flats stuff hit me up. Apologies for the flash but it would have been way worse without.

http://m1023.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/521u7627Hernandez/Snapbucket/4C29445B-orig_zps41e55a5a.jpg.html?newest=1