sandbox-wars

The Flatliners - Dead Language announced on FAT

I can't decide whether or not this album beats out Cavalcade or not. I haven't revisited Cavalcade since listening to this one though.

I really liked 'Cavalcade', but have yet to come to a conclusion on this one. I think that's a good sign, when I still want to listen to them.

I like Dead Language more. I saw the album release show where they were selling blue and grey. Had I known it was a different variant than the Fat one, I would have picked it up.

Too bad at the show the guys couldn't hear themselves. It was really apparent.

2nd pressing from New Damage Records is trickling out now, this is the first of the few new colours coming.

Translucent Brown - http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?dept_id=5536&pf_id=5535-35

pretty sure these are limited to 300-350, waiting on the website to be updated with proper numbers

The Tour press is just the pale blue. There is 2 variants of it, oen with New Damage labels, and one with Fat labels

It was a clear blue. Pale (opaque) blue was available through Fat directly. I think the Blue via New Damage had a smoky mix to it. In other words....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I picked up a clear blue when they came through NYC. Had Fat labels.

It was a clear blue. Pale (opaque) blue was available through Fat directly. I think the Blue via New Damage had a smoky mix to it. In other words....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I picked up a clear blue when they came through NYC. Had Fat labels.

The only New Damage that had smoke, was the /100 variant. The rest of their pale blue's are purely translucent. I have one sitting at home right now, and a load of guys on FWW ordered them as well. That variant and the tour variant are exactly the same, with the exception of Fat/New Damage labels.

Fat's mailorder was opaque baby blue/white mix.

The only New Damage that had smoke, was the /100 variant. The rest of their pale blue's are purely translucent. I have one sitting at home right now, and a load of guys on FWW ordered them as well. That variant and the tour variant are exactly the same, with the exception of Fat/New Damage labels.

Fat's mailorder was opaque baby blue/white mix.

I hate how they termed these records. I also see how I got confused. Too many blues...