Victory Records RSD Color Variants

tumblr_mocc1uehsE1qb1fswo1_500.jpg

This Tuesday (6/18) at Noon (CST) we will be adding the variant colors from our 2103 Record Store Day titles. Color variants will be announced on Tuesday as well. Stay tuned to www.victorymerch.com for more info. #victoryrecords #vinyl #rsd2103 #bayside #greyarea #straylightrun #betweentheburiedandme #earthcrisis #snapcase #victorymerch

This was posted on the Victory Records tumblr.  For those who missed out on these releases or are variant collectors, this should interest you.

hows the pressing sound? victory has always been pretty much shit. bayside acoustic is unlistenable.

I'm practically the pickiest person on the fucking planet when it comes to pressing quality, and the first to complain, and I was scared off by some negative comments I've heard in the past, but I picked up the bayside and btbam on record store day and I was extremely impressed in every way. I'm sure they made an improvement, maybe switched plants. I actually couldn't stop raving about the pressing quality. I hope they can keep up the good work, because I'm now very inclined to pick up any future represses of the btbam or tbs catalog. The records I purchased from them were perfect in every way imaginable.

This solidifies Victory Records as the most lazy label.  They've already been the proud holder of many other much more negative titles.  I doubt they'll mind this one.

But fucking for real.  All 6 released are just clear with black smoke.

And I ordered 2... So I'll take the idiot title today.

i could've sworn shipping on 1 item was always 6 bucks.  now its 7.  fucking stupid

Really? Cause I ordered 5 things and my shipping was only $5

VR051-LP-CSCLBK Snapcase - Progression Through Unlearning Vinyl 1 $13.48 VR145-LP-SLBKVN Thursday - Full Collapse Vinyl 1 $10.78 VR228-LP-SLBKVN Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want To Be Vinyl 1 $10.78 VR350-LP-SWBLVN Silverstein - Arrivals & Departures Vinyl 1 $10.78 VR024-7V-CSCLBK Snapcase - Steps Vinyl 1 $4.50 VR281-LP-CSCLBK Straylight Run - Prepare To Be Wrong Vinyl 1 $13.48 Shipping

Tax

Total $5.00

$0.00

$68.80