PO: MERIDIAN Aging Truths LP (Signals Midwest side project; RIYL Avett Bros, Weakerthans, Sundowner)

PRE-ORDER HERE: http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/meridian-aging-truths-lp

STREAM ALBUM HERE: http://meridianohio.bandcamp.com/

meridian-agingtruths.jpg

We're incredibly honored to be releasing Meridian's debut album, Aging Truths, in an extremely limited pressing of only 300 copies on random colored vinyl. The earlier you pre-order, the rarer the color you will get. If you order multiple copies, you will receive the rarest colors available at the time of your order.

Meridian is the brainchild of Max Stern, best known as the vocalist/guitarist for rising Cleveland punk band Signals Midwest. Many of the songs comprising Meridian's full-length debut, Aging Truths, date back as early as 2007, when Max began playing acoustic house shows around Cleveland. These songs aren't Signals Midwest rejects, though; they draw from an entirely different set of influences, such as the Avett Brothers, Sundowner, the Mountain Goats and Frank Turner. Making the project more special is the involvement of Max's younger brother Jake, who he taught how to play guitar at a young age and contributed to the arrangements of the songs on Aging Truths.

One listen to these 10 songs and you'll understand why Max Stern is one of the brightest songwriters to grace the independent punk and folk scenes in quite some time.

PRESSING INFO 
300 copies on random colored vinyl

TRACKLISTING 
SIDE A 

1. When I See You 
2. Love & A Sense Of Belonging 
3. The Catalyst 
4. I Will Learn 
5. What We've Built

SIDE B 
6. Prosthetic Hand 
7. Wait, Move 
8. Commuters 
9. When You See Me 
10. Six Blocks

This is YCR-008.

Shiiiiiit! I'm really liking this. Any distro/shop getting this for eu/UK? Pleeeease!

I don't have any direct UK/Euro distro, however the record will be available on Interpunk as well as the YCR webstore so if you want to try to order it with a few other things to save on shipping, you could wait until then. If a UK/Euro distro hit me up, though, I'd definitely have no problem sending them some.

I don't have any direct UK/Euro distro, however the record will be available on Interpunk as well as the YCR webstore so if you want to try to order it with a few other things to save on shipping, you could wait until then. If a UK/Euro distro hit me up, though, I'd definitely have no problem sending them some.

Good to know, cheers boss! But if i end up having to order from US, ill go direct to you ;)

Okay, so here's the deal: I've gone through every single record, and to try and categorize them into variants would be IMPOSSIBLE. There are maybe a few colors that repeat more than once or twice, but virtually every single copy is drastically different. As such, we are officially saying this pressing is 330 copies on one-of-a-kind, random-colored vinyl. Each piece is just as rare as the next one.

• 2 weeks later...