any good vinyl at warped tour?

Since you have Under Soil and Dirt, you might want to stop by the TSSF tent and pick up a copy of What You Don't See or their split with Stick to Your Guns.

Not sure if you would be interested but I also saw Bring Me The Horizon and Man Overboard tents had Sempiternal and Heart Attack, respectively.

Have fun at warped!

Picked up Shed from Title Fight last year with no problems with warping. It's not like they're literally sitting in the sun, most if not all people put them under the table or in the back of their tent to avoid sun.

That being said, I'll probably never go back to Warped. What an awful, hot, crowded experience. I'll leave it to the kids from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

For the record, I saw alot of vinyl on sale at the stop today. Off the top of my head:

-The Early November had copies of "In Currents" and what I think may have been Ace Ender's new solo project? He was talking about it at an acoustic performance, but I didn't get a good look.

-The Swellers had their EP "Running Out Of Places To Go".

-Big D and the Kids Table had some copies of "Strictly Mixed And Mashed", "Strictly Dub" and "From Beijing to Boston".

-MC Lars had his "Greatest Hits" album.

-Reel Big Fish had "Candy Coated Furry", "Fame, Fortune, and  Fornication", and the 7" split they did back in the day with The Cherry Poppin' Daddies "Reel Big Fish & The Cherry Poppin' Daddies Are...Vacationing In Palm Springs".

Those are the ones I noticed. I picked up the two Reel Big Fish LP's since I had neither. Both had a slight amount of warping but they played fine. I waited until their signing at 4pm to pick them up so I didn't have them in my bag all day.

Hope this helps out a bit. I saw alot of other bands and people with records, but these were the main bands I checked, ha!