Dexter season 8

Well. I am all caught up. I usually watch the episodes a few days after they air as I DVR them.

Man. This last episode was a turd. I cared less and less as the episode "progressed". I'm to the point that I just want the show to be over. Only thing keeping me watching now is how it will all end. Each episode is getting more and more tiresome and forced.

Did the show forget that dex could potentially be outed as a serial killer? That's what the drama for the end should be. Not whether he gets caught escaping with Hannah. Who cares. Man.. What a mess this one has become.

Yeah but they've been doing that for parts of 7 seasons now.

I liked last nights episode, but would still rank this season 3rd worst after 5 and 6.

Dexter doesn't need to kill anymore, now he just wants to murder dat ass

haha

I'm gonna be so fucking happy after this coming sunday knowing I don't have to watch this show anymore. I can't think of another show that went from being amazing to just a complete and utter shitfest.

Me too. Dexter isn't even Dexter anymore. Choosing Hannah over anything is the one of the worst decisions this show could make. LAME!

^yes! Laughed as well. (Poor Lem....he's just destined to die no matter the character) also laughed when dex said he can't get caught leavin the scene of a crime (vogels). How many times has he done this very thing?!

I think the Saxon actor plays creepy killer very well. He's done well considering the plot/diologue. I bet we will be seeing more of him in the future. Well deserved.

Also curious about micheal c halls next project. Six feet under/dexter is a purty good run so far. I just hope he doesn't get the movie itch. Doesn't usually go well for tv stars.

He has already done a few. Peep World was ok. Looks like he is working on Cold in July and I fought the Law for release in 2014. 

I bet we will be seeing more of him in the future. Well deserved.

I hate to break this to you man, but there is only one more episode...

and is anyone interested in seeing that flick Michael C Hall is in where Harry Potter plays Allen Ginsberg...I want to see it just out of curiosity but I don't think it will be very good

Man... I actually haven't seen the last two episodes and there's only going to be one more left.  Yet for some reason I don't really care that much mostly because Breaking Bad has my full attention at the moment.  Sorry, Dex.  You just ain't what you used to be...

tumblr_ll3ua6nezJ1qgt3ngo1_500.gif

How was it bad? I thought using Saxon to get the Marshall off of the Morgans was pretty good writing.

Unless you mean his not recognizing Saxon, then yeahhhhh

I just felt like they wrote themselves into a corner and the marshal coming in was a little too convenient for me.

That and him not recognizing Saxon was a little absurd.

(Poor Lem....he's just destined to die no matter the character)

Agreed, I was happy to see him pop up on the show though.  Him and Ronny were my favorite people on The Shield.