WTB: Whiskeytown and Ryan Adams

KelleySaturday

looking to complete my collection, I know I can find these on ebay but thought I'd try here first. PM if any you are willing to part with from your stash, especially: 

Whiskeytown - Strangers Almanac

Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger and Love is Hell

Ryan Adams and The Cardinals - Jacksonville City Nights

<3

All of these, except Love is Hell, are available on Amazon and probably other retailers too.  Easy Tiger is $8 from Amazon, hard to beat that price.

Love is Hell is getting a repress from Modern Fidelity as a 3xLP.  It'll be cheaper and most likely higher quality than the original pressing, I'd recommend waiting for that.

Hope that helps.

looking to complete my collection, I know I can find these on ebay but thought I'd try here first. PM if any you are willing to part with from your stash, especially:

Whiskeytown - Strangers Almanac

Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger and Love is Hell

Ryan Adams and The Cardinals - Jacksonville City Nights

<3

Easy Tiger is RA&TC as well. And all of those you listed are extremely easy to find, assuming you hit up the MOFI LIH preorder

All of these, except Love is Hell, are available on Amazon and probably other retailers too. Easy Tiger is $8 from Amazon, hard to beat that price.

Love is Hell is getting a repress from Modern Fidelity as a 3xLP. It'll be cheaper and most likely higher quality than the original pressing, I'd recommend waiting for that.

Hope that helps.

Mobile Fidelity, FYI. ;)