Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes vinyl reissue - 9/17/13

Hope they FINALLY press up "Strange Little Girls" on vinyl. I pre-ordered that record back in the day and it just vaporized.

Heard a rumor that the jackets were made and she was being sued over the "Satan Worship" cover. So they just threw the covers out and never pressed the records. Never saw a test pressing or anything for that release. Anyone ever find one?

• 2 weeks later...

I second the notion for Scarlet's Walk to be pressed up on vinyl!

First pressing should be in a Gatefold Sleeve on see through "Scarlet Vinyl" with the Single Mix of "Taxi Ride" as a Bonus Track ;)

Amen!  You've given it some thought.  transparent scarlet would be nice, maybe some white swirl with it.  I have the transparent white swirl version of Dustin Kensrue's Please Come Home and it's probably the coolest looking record I have, visually-speaking.

• 2 months later...

Yes... to me it's 26 for an album not 26 for only 1 slab of wax.  I don't care if it's on 1LP or 2.  I actually kind of like having 1 record that I don't have to flip over after 3 songs.

Though I definitely appreciate not wanting to turn over or change the record every 3 songs, I honestly would prefer LE and UTP be reissued as double LPs. They're both entirely too long to be one disc each. We all know, when it comes to vinyl, less per side is more in terms of sound quality/volume. I have the MOV reissue of UTP and the volume is incredibly low. Meanwhile, the double LP pressings I have of BFP, AATS and NOH all sound amazing. Can only imagine how brilliant the first two albums would sound with more breathing room.

I second the notion for Scarlet's Walk to be pressed up on vinyl!

First pressing should be in a Gatefold Sleeve on see through "Scarlet Vinyl" with the Single Mix of "Taxi Ride" as a Bonus Track ;)

Yes yes yes to Scarlet's Walk on vinyl! Of all of Tori's albums, I can't for the life of me imagine why that one has never been released on vinyl but 180g black vinyl please! The translucent and mixed color pressings are gorgeous but they never quite sound as nice.