PO: Grey kingdom - Light, I'll Call Your Name Out "Darkness"

There are still 43 of these left. This is actually the album I was waiting for Dallas Green to make (instead of Little Hell and the new one). This album is so good and I can't believe it isn't sold out.

Spencer needs to release his EPs and the digital 7"s on vinyl too!

you were waiting for dallas to record a folk record?

this album does fucking rule though.. while youre shopping the indoor shoes store you should pick up the greys 10"

you were waiting for dallas to record a folk record?

I do prefer Dallas' more acoustic songs. Not a big fan of the last 2 albums (they each have a few songs I like but I prefer the first 2 albums).

Justin.....any plans for releasing more Grey Kingdom on vinyl? The version of Broken Beds on the digital 7" would be great on vinyl!

I do prefer Dallas' more acoustic songs. Not a big fan of the last 2 albums (they each have a few songs I like but I prefer the first 2 albums).

Justin.....any plans for releasing more Grey Kingdom on vinyl? The version of Broken Beds on the digital 7" would be great on vinyl!

no plans for putting out any back catalogue.. we released this album on cd, digital but licensed it to indoor shoes for a vinyl treatment

• 1 month later...

I love Spencer! When he was doing merch for Dal during the last Canadian C&C tour I brought my vinyl copy of the Eulogy of Her and Her and Her in to get signed and I think he was a little taken aback that I was interested in having him sign it. I wish we could get All the Shapeless Form on a 7", that would be awesome.