Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

I am mostly excited about getting "Whatever I Say is a Royal Ocean". I remember listening to this when it first came out. There was nothing else like it out there. I absolutely adored this band until I found out what a douche Johnny was. I still love them for their music though. That will never change. And I agree that Stolas and ALLB albums all need to be pressed. Get on it!!!

Jonny Craig helped the band get popular. Kurt Travis helped the band get amazing.

I am mostly excited about getting "Whatever I Say is a Royal Ocean". I remember listening to this when it first came out. There was nothing else like it out there. I absolutely adored this band until I found out what a douche Johnny was. I still love them for their music though. That will never change.

This exactly. I remember when they released DBM and they always used to play around here since they're from the valley too, right? I always wanted to go but was too young to be attending shows alone. Really wish I could've seen them play, I can only imagine how amazing their setlists must have been.

Kurt stuff is aight but nothing beats that first EP and album! Can't wait for this!!!

I feel lucky enough to have seen (basically) both era's of DGD live.  I saw Kurt Travis era DGD at Warped Tour in 2009 and I saw Jonny Craig era DGD a couple years ago at either Peabody's or The Grog Shop in Cleveland.  I always get those two places mixed up for some reason.

Either way, I loved getting to see them play live.

I saw Jonny Craig last week in Orlando. He was actually really nice to me. Kyle Lucas and Captain Midnite were very cool dudes too. Jonny didn't leave the venue until he signed autographs and took pictures with everyone who wanted one. The next night in St Pete, him, Kyle Lucas, and the frontman from Secrets were jumped by 6 guys who were friends of Sierra Kusterbeck from VersaEmerge. Allegedly, she was there too. 

Here are stories about the altercation.

http://propertyofzack.com/post/64025942817/jonny-craig-kyle-lucas-claim-to-be-jumped-by-friends
http://www.underthegunreview.net/2013/10/14/exclusive-secrets-frontman-details-attack-on-him-jonny-craig-kyle-lucas/

The best part is that the fool snapped a picture of the webpage with his smart phone, and then used that as an auction photo.  That's something I can imagine my mom doing, if she were to ever attempt eBay.  I wonder if he's familiar with screen caps or "Right Click..." actions.  Or the internet, post-1999.

The best part is that the fool snapped a picture of the webpage with his smart phone, and then used that as an auction photo.  That's something I can imagine my mom doing, if she were to ever attempt eBay.  I wonder if he's familiar with screen caps or "Right Click..." actions.  Or the internet, post-1999.

yeah no kidding. damn people. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the bump.  This doesn't have anything to do with the box-set, but they just put up cassettes for Acceptance Speech here: http://newwavetapes.storenvy.com/products/4222514-dance-gavin-dance-acceptance-speech

Thought some might be interested.

Those kids on DGD facebook are angry.