Panic! at the Disco - "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!" - PO

Ok the Hot Topic exclusive is white with red/blue splatter....they just sent me a pic of it and it looks really awesome.

As soon as I can get photobucket to cooperate I will post a pic of the vinyl on here.

Its limited to 1000

Any idea on how much? Debating cancelling my amazon preorder

HT rarely does preorders for vinyl. I think I've noticed it one time in the past couple years and it was for BNO Trainwreck and according to Travis they only did it at the labels request.

They also did it for AFYCSO and Take This To Your grave. So, could happen here I guess.

I thought of it as well but didn't care enough to ask.

I hope it just goes up when it's ready to ship. I love that about hot topic. No crazy lead times necessary

Excuse me what?! That's awesome! It wouldn't make sense for A Fever to be repressed (since a repressing JUST came out in late 2012). Hopefully it's either a Pretty.Odd. repress, or a first pressing for Vices and Virtues. (preferrably 2XLP so that we can enjoy all the b-sides)

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94506-panic-at-the-disco-pretty-odd-maroon-vinyl-hot-topic-exclusive/

For anyone who already bought this album, did it come with a CD included or MP3 download card?

If you're talking about the HT exclusive, it hasn't been released in that special color yet (think it's released on the 22nd?). If you're talking about pre-order bundles from the official p!atd store, then yes, they did give a download link to everyone who pre-ordered.

If you're talking about the HT exclusive, it hasn't been released in that special color yet (think it's released on the 22nd?). If you're talking about pre-order bundles from the official p!atd store, then yes, they did give a download link to everyone who pre-ordered.

Thanks, I am aware the HT version has not dropped yet.  I was referring to the standard issue.  I know Amazon does auto rip too, but before I go out an buy both, I wanted to see if anyone knew if there was a DL code in with the album to help me avoid buying the CD in addition to the LP (when the color version drops at HT).