Hey Everyone,

I have recently decided to get back into the record game.  Below is a list of albums near and dear to me that I am trying to get my hands on again.  If you have any of these or even something you think I may be interested in, let me know.  I don’t currently have any records I am willing to trade.  However, if there is any interest in trading for some Web Design/Development or Graphic Design I’m willing to talk.  Otherwise just let me know what you have and how much you’re looking to get out of it.  Like I said, if it's not listed but you think it falls in line with some of hte other stuff I have listed, still reach out to me.  Just because I didn't list it, doesn't mean I won't buy it.  :)

Thrice

Artist in the Ambulance

Vheissu

The Alchemy Index (this has been my “White Whale”)

Beggars (Prefer autographed)

Thursday

Full Collapse

War All of the Time

Brand New

Deja Entendu

Your Favorite Weapon

MeWithoutYou

Brother, Sister

Thanks,

Scerbo

I've seen a lot of sells on here with Brother, Sister. It seems like a fairly common album. Do some searches through the Sells/Trades/Wants forum. You might be able to find something.

Good luck!  :)

Man Suits, thank you for the info.  I'll take a look and see what I can find.  Also I have responded to all the PMs I have received.  If anyone else can help me out let me know!

Thanks,

Scerbo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...