SRC Vinyl Sale, LP loot bags (TSL, Sum 41, Yellowcard, ect)

Just got this in an email so I figured I'd share it here.

Picked up "Does This Look Infected?" for $12. Good deal in my opinion! Ha!

srcvinyl Celebrates a Year With a Sale!

July last year we decided to launch a new division of our store in which we assist labels in reissuing and distribution of various titles on the vinyl format. To date we have successfully released up to SRC028 (28th catalog title) and already have scheduled up to SRC040 with 7 titles in production so expect a ton of announcements very soon! To celebrate the srcvinyl divisions one year anniversary and to clear a bit of room for the many titles we have coming up we have a mini sale happening this weekend. Included will be discounts on some of the srcvinyl titles as well as srcvinyl loot bags! Here are the details:

srcvinyl Title Sale!
Here is a list of srcvinyl titles we have on sale from now until Friday July 18th at 11:59 pm EST or while supplies last:

Starting Line – Direction LP $12.00
Starting Back – On 2XLP $9.00
Yellowcard – One For The Kids LP/7" $9
Sum 41 – Does This Look Infected $12
Quicksand – Slip LP (20th Anniversary) LP $12
Quicksand – Manic Compression LP $12
Say Anything – In Defense Of The Genre 2XLP $18 (Purple)

Free 7"!

We will be giving away a free srcvinyl 7" to the first 200 people who purchase an srcvinyl title over the next 24 hours. This includes ALL srcvinyl titles!

srcvinyl Loot Bags

We will have a limited amount of heavily discounted srcvinyl Loot Bags going live at 1 pm EST Friday July 18, 2013. With the loot bags we pick the titles, colors etc.. We will include random test pressing giveaways, out of print titles and colors and more!  

Here are the loot bag options, pricing and links:
Option #1 (Two Double Lps, 2 Single Lps) $60
Option #2 (One Double LP, 3 Single Lps) $54

Note we are only offering a small amount of  Loot Bags so be there at 1 pm or you will miss out!!

Man, tempted to once again pick up Sum 41... picked it up at hot topic and gave it away to a friend because I knew she'd appreciate it much more than I would, but 12 dollars... that's pretty cheap.  Say what you will about SRC, they definitely give out a ton of deals and they consistently put out solid products.  I can't say I much enjoy how hard they bump up prices on records, but I definitely enjoy the products, and when I get records I enjoy for like 5-10 dollars (Hawthorne Heights - Skeletons, Hit The Lights - Invicta, missed out on Anchor & Braille), it makes me pretty happy.

Strongly suggest you add this to your cart whenever you make a purchase through SRC. $2.49 for a clear-orange Kevin Devine 7" with screenprinted B-side. Well worth it. 

Pretty sure it's so cheap because its "factory defective". It's a little concave/convex from the center but plays like a dream and looks awesome. 

Pretty sure this is Buffbloom's photo of it

517c89302d129.jpg

Strongly suggest you add this to your cart whenever you make a purchase through SRC. $2.49 for a clear-orange Kevin Devine 7" with screenprinted B-side. Well worth it.

Pretty sure it's so cheap because its "factory defective". It's a little concave/convex from the center but plays like a dream and looks awesome.

517c89302d129.jpg

It's slightly raised at the center. I pulled pressing info off of the Internet archive of AFS's Web page.

517c89302d129.jpg

i know i'm nitpicking, but orange was looney tunes exclusive... does that mean SRC has the clear one? either way i may pick it up just because it's a steal at this point.

517c89302d129.jpg

Nope they all came that way. Any etching without a center label at 98% of plants will bowl. Some worse than others.

i know i'm nitpicking, but orange was looney tunes exclusive... does that mean SRC has the clear one? either way i may pick it up just because it's a steal at this point.

Yeah, like buffbloom mentioned, the orange one comes from SRC. Not sure if they got Looney Tunes stock or what but that's what came to me and another friend who ordered from SRC.

I ordered this record from SRC a couple months ago and yes, it was clear.  If you'd like me to take a photo of it so you can see how the clear looks before you purchase it, let me know.  I thought the design on it was kinda cool, too.