PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

Yeah, I just told myself that.

Happened a couple times.

I was trying to save $3-$5 by going with Amazon, but might as well go with RFC and actually get the variant I want for just a fraction more.

I'm dumb.

I haven't listened to this album in full, but heard "Silhouette (Latin Skin)" and loved it.

Can't wait to get this, despite me being a bit late to the party.

Surprised the red/white hasn't sold out yet.

I waited a while to get it too.  It was a grower for me.  Winter Forever was a grower for me too.  Pretty different direction though. WF seemed to go a little bit radio rock, this is more like moody/laid back, I guess?  Hard to describe.  I think I like the album more than the 7" prequel, but I like everything they've done and appreciate that it's not the same album every time.

I waited a while to get it too. It was a grower for me. Winter Forever was a grower for me too. Pretty different direction though. WF seemed to go a little bit radio rock, this is more like moody/laid back, I guess? Hard to describe. I think I like the album more than the 7" prequel, but I like everything they've done and appreciate that it's not the same album every time.

When I first heard WF ("It's Over"), I thought his singing voice was so odd. But I grew to love it.

I don't think this one will take me long to get into. I love the more chilled out vibe from what I've heard so far.

I also haven't listened to WF in full, but I've heard most tracks. Love it.

Should've added that to my order.. Damn it.