PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

He has a point though...

if a band actually has a serious drug problem, and treats other bands they tour with like shit, i would be inclined to not support them.  

if a band has a serious drug problem and is trying to beat it, and aren't dicks to bands they tour with, i will support them.

if a band doesn't have a drug problem, and aren't dicks, i will support them.

after hearing from numerous sources, albeit probably not very reliable, that the band is hooked on heroin and treats their peers like shit, i think the people who are putting money into their pockets are allowed to be a little bit curious as to the rumours being true or not.  thats just my opinion though, and i'm not trying to sound like a prick. 

Gossiping about it on a public internet forum does more harm than it does any good, you could be slightly ruining this bands reputation by just gossiping about it.  Just put yourself in the shoes of someone being called a junkie or asshole by a complete stranger when they are nice as well as sober or are a recovering addict and imagine how that would make them feel seeing it online.  Also I'm sorry my joke sucked, asthma isn't fun.

Gossiping about it on a public internet forum does more harm than it does any good, you could be slightly ruining this bands reputation by just gossiping about it. Just put yourself in the shoes of someone being called a junkie or asshole by a complete stranger when they are nice as well as sober or are a recovering addict and imagine how that would make them feel seeing it online. Also I'm sorry my joke sucked, asthma isn't fun.

well we've reached the conclusion that they are not heroin addicts, so no harm done! and god forbid gossip on the internet, or more so just clearing up facts about a band you support.

The one time I talked to Kyle a few years ago he was extremely nice and cool. He also once sent me a free shirt because a hoodie I had ordered from them ended up being sold out.

Also, I was hoping to pick this up on the release date at Hot Topic. Will they be there by then?

Sometimes releases hit on the street date, but a lot of the time it's a bit later. It just depends on when they get to the main warehouse and then how long it takes to get to the stores.