AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

Green Tea Papi

PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

Yeah, I just told myself that.

Happened a couple times.

I was trying to save $3-$5 by going with Amazon, but might as well go with RFC and actually get the variant I want for just a fraction more.

I'm dumb.

I haven't listened to this album in full, but heard "Silhouette (Latin Skin)" and loved it.

Can't wait to get this, despite me being a bit late to the party.

Surprised the red/white hasn't sold out yet.

I waited a while to get it too.  It was a grower for me.  Winter Forever was a grower for me too.  Pretty different direction though. WF seemed to go a little bit radio rock, this is more like moody/laid back, I guess?  Hard to describe.  I think I like the album more than the 7" prequel, but I like everything they've done and appreciate that it's not the same album every time.

I waited a while to get it too. It was a grower for me. Winter Forever was a grower for me too. Pretty different direction though. WF seemed to go a little bit radio rock, this is more like moody/laid back, I guess? Hard to describe. I think I like the album more than the 7" prequel, but I like everything they've done and appreciate that it's not the same album every time.

When I first heard WF ("It's Over"), I thought his singing voice was so odd. But I grew to love it.

I don't think this one will take me long to get into. I love the more chilled out vibe from what I've heard so far.

I also haven't listened to WF in full, but I've heard most tracks. Love it.

Should've added that to my order.. Damn it.

Ghost will always be my main squeeze, but they haven't done anything I dislike. 'Goodnight' on WF is one of my fav seahaven songs.  For me the rest of the album was a grower, I didn't like it at first until I gave it some more listens, similar experience with RL, but different direction.