The Beatles - Let It Be | Laser Videodisc

So recently while Goodwill shopping I stumbled upon a copy of The Beatles' Let It Be on laser videodisc. I mostly bought it due to the fact that I've never seen a laser videodisc before and thought it'd be a nice piece to have. I have done a little bit of research but most of them just say it's the documentary. Talking to a gentleman at the store, who was buying other Beatles records, said it was the making of the documentary. I was wondering if anyone had any info on it and what exactly is on it. Thanks a ton!

Here is a crappy photo that wouldn't go in focus.

hnTzEPN.png

Thanks! I've been looking it up but haven't found too much on it except that it obviously has a video pertaining to Let It Be on there haha. 

Side note: At the store, when I was looking at it (and other records) the older gentleman kept telling me they weren't going to fit in a normal CD player. Like, seriously? I totally thought I could pop them into my car radio and jam out on the way home. :|

Thanks! I've been looking it up but haven't found too much on it except that it obviously has a video pertaining to Let It Be on there haha.

Side note: At the store, when I was looking at it (and other records) the older gentleman kept telling me they weren't going to fit in a normal CD player. Like, seriously? I totally thought I could pop them into my car radio and jam out on the way home. :|

Lol

It's possible that this is the documentary my dad used to tell me about. Said he saw it when it was released and it was sort of painful to watch as it was clear they hated each other (mainly Lennon/McCartney). There's rehearsal footage and live performances including the rooftop show. That about all I know.

I've never seen it myself, so I'm not sure if this is it or something different. 

It's possible that this is the documentary my dad used to tell me about. Said he saw it when it was released and it was sort of painful to watch as it was clear they hated each other (mainly Lennon/McCartney). There's rehearsal footage and live performances including the rooftop show. That about all I know.

I've never seen it myself, so I'm not sure if this is it or something different. 

Basically this. I think my brother has a bootlegged copy on DVD

Does your copy not have the massive essay of a summary on the back cover like the one on ebay?

It does. It mostly just gives an overview of what's on it. My first question was very broad. I had typed up some questions but ended up deleting them.

Basically, is there anything special about the documentary itself? Is it worth it to try and find a bootleg version somewhere online?

It does. It mostly just gives an overview of what's on it. My first question was very broad. I had typed up some questions but ended up deleting them.

Basically, is there anything special about the documentary itself? Is it worth it to try and find a bootleg version somewhere online?

Eh. It depends on what you want to gain out of it. You basically get to see the Beatles working on what would be their last album as a band together and what that type of environment was like (Yoko being there through the whole process, lots of tension, etc.)