Kurt Vile-Wakin on a Pretty Daze (blue vinyl)

Didn't he press like 5000 of these or something?

edit: 3500. also this link. http://www.insound.com/Wakin-on-a-Pretty-Daze-Deluxe-Edition-Vinyl-2xLP-Kurt-Vile/P/INS116025/

Yeah, I think there was 3500 in the US and another bunch in the UK, probably totaling 5000 together; so not rare.

Definitely my album of the year so far. I wouldn't call this "overlooked," though; it's pretty popular and has been received well.

love this album (smoke ring was one of the absolute best of 11), but i'm just not paying that much for a record. the price for a "slightly high-anticipated release" is just getting ridiculous.

love this album (smoke ring was one of the absolute best of 11), but i'm just not paying that much for a record. the price for a "slightly high-anticipated release" is just getting ridiculous.

I agree with your anticipated records getting high priced, but hey I'm sure if musicians had it their way, all music would be free, and there would no fee to pay printers, pressers, labels, etc and world hunger would've been solved.