Polar Bear Club

Guest genericinsight

yeah..... as already stated, word is that Kiss of Death is doing the vinyl of the PBC full length. Red Leader is probably not going to press any vinyl besides the limited edition 10" they're doing right now.

and honestly, as much as I'd LOVE to see Marathon on vinyl, right now I'm pretty sure Red Leader wants to focus on its active bands as opposed to a band that's been broken up for 2 years.

Guest genericinsight
did you go to the weakerthans

are you talking to me?

if so, then nope, I did not. you'll laugh if I tell you where I was last night :-X

(if you're going to lost and found tomorrow I might tell you there)

not the shareholders on here...thank god for that. don't want a talented band in the hands of 200 idiots.

so you're saying that if the shareholders do release a record from a talented band you wouldn't buy it because we are "idiots"?

have you read that forum for them lately? just bickering at each other already and they haven't even pressed or picked their first album yet for that matter. like a bunch of little kids in a sandbox fighting over toys. I wouldn't want a good band holding a quality release in the balance of their hands at this point. Hopefully they prove me wrong...

I also am going to go out on a limb and say I don't have to worry about bands I consider talented to be released by the shareholders, chances are it won't happen. Not saying my taste or high and mighty, but most of the stuff I like is either already pressed or being pressed, or if it isn't the label has the rights to. Which I can't see them giving it away that easy. Only time will tell what bands get thrown into the mix though, It'd be a shot in my foot if they got a band I did like, but I doubt it.

Guest genericinsight

hmmm really? I don't even know how that rumor got started then, I was just reiterating what's been said on here. I assumed you guys made some sort of official announcement about it.