Tom Delonge's UFO

I got a record and the center hole was drilled too small

Say, somebody were to get a record that had a hole a tad too small, but still (dumbly) push it onto the spindle, thinking "There's no way it could get stuck!", and then, it did? 

Because I really would like to remove my Paramore-"AWKIF" without damaging it... 

Help!

I've had that happen.  I opted to use a q-tip with some wd40 on it.  don't use too much as you wouldn't want to get any of the oil onto the label.  It worked for me.  Just work the record a little bit up the oil-glazed spindle and then let it back down to work the oil in a little, it should eventually slide off.

I slid the white paper sleeve on the record as much l could to get a firm grip, I just did my best to lift and pull until it lifted off. Then I used a knife like the techniques described in this thread to make it wider and now it fits no problem. Plays good too, no audible warped sound.

I use a reamer knife. The same ones used to make holes in a guitar. I give each side of the record a half twist until it slips on perfectly. It's an extremely easy solution in my opinion. They are meant to create holes in wood and works easily on wax.

$T2eC16RHJGMFFpzt6r01BRzb9c2EUw~~60_12.J

This is how they look.