bamaaudio

Selling the albums below that are deemed 'awesome' by me. If interested in more than one LP I'd do 10% off each subsequent LP taken. Paypal only for payment.

Borknagar - The Olden Domain (1997)

VG+ to EX-

If you're gonna get one Borknagar album, this is the one. It's fairly progressive for black metal during this period and is also folksy, atmospheric, and still has balls, rawness, and attitude when appropriate. One of those albums that I've kept on repeat for a couple weeks straight at times. Classic black metal. This appears to be the second pressing from '02 by Displeased Records with catalogue number D-00113, Since the German first pressing is a pic LP release, I'd imagine this one is less noisy and the one to have. Century Media just re-released this last year and so that version is all over the internet for fairly cheap, If you want to save a few bucks, that re-release can be easily had -- but this is the first release to black vinyl and likely the one with a better master source and sound.

$30 $26 $24 (includes all shipping and delivery tracking)

pic:

DSCN0272.jpg

G.G.F.H. - Disease (1993)

VG+ to EX-

Ok, so this one isn't much of a 'metal' album. They did, however, tour with a bunch of bands like Fear Factory to get their name out there and so it's mostly metal fans who know them. It's pretty much experimental industrial and techno-infused with rock and other goodies. Like a lot of industrial, it may take a few listens to digest. Obscure album but it seems to be a bit of a cult favorite from those who know it. Original pressing from Dreamtime with catalogue number KTB7. Tough to find on vinyl from a US seller. Actually, tough to find period.

$30 $26 $24 (includes all shipping and delivery tracking)

pic:

DSCN0274.jpg

Gorefest - Erase (1994)

VG+ to EX-

This one's kind of a dark horse in the Gorefest catalogue. Some fans find it their best and others totally disown it. Partly the reason for this is it's not the kind of ballsy in your face DM that the two albums before it had and some some people aren't too warm to the slowed down mid paced crunchy riffs that are found here. It's somewhat of a precursor to their later Death n Roll period and has a good mix of both eras of the group. I'd call this a grower album since it didn't totally impress me on first listen but I've come around to appreciate it a lot more over time. First pressing from Nuclear Blast with catalogue number NB 110-1.

$25 $22 $20 (includes all shipping and delivery tracking)

pic:

DSCN0273.jpg

Shah - Beware (1989)

VG+

How many Russian thrash bands can you name? There's a..........oh damn. There's Shah. These guys are pretty unheard of since it's not the most unique release from an already cluttered late 80s thrash scene. Pretty ballsy, razor-sharp riffs to be found all over the place. The rhythm guitar in particular on this record is really sweet. From what I can gather this is the second pressing on vinyl. It's from SNC Records with catalogue number ME1833-4.

$19 $17 $15 (includes all shipping and delivery tracking)

pic:

DSCN0275.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...