Acceptance- Black Lines To Battlefields Ep Vinyl Re-issue via ETR w/distro by TBR,Interpunk & H/T

Enjoy The Ride Records is proud to announce the vinyl re-issue of Acceptance "Black Lines to Battlefields" Ep. This release has been in the works for close to a year with help from the band's singer Jason & guitarist Kaylan. It was Remastered specifically for Vinyl & pressed at 45rpm for optimal sound quality.

9454948194_e1b0244722_b.jpg

The 4 exclusive retailers for this release are  

Enjoy The Ride (jungle mix) out of 200

Jungle Mix is a new process in which a clear record has tiny colored vinyl pellets mixed in which give it a very light cloud of color mixed in. Each record is unique and to my knowledge this record is the first time that this process if being sold to the public

ThunderBeard Records (clear with white swirl) out of 200

9461050768_c01b0e3882_c.jpg

Interpunk(red vinyl) out of 150

www.Interpunk.com

Hot topic(black) out of 350 

& then 100 hidden variants which will be RANDOMLY inserted by ALL retailers. Those are clear with red, white & black splatter. Each retailer got 10% hidden splatters in their order so hot topic for example has 35 copies while interpunk only has 15 randomly mixed in

They will be $12.99 across all retailers, Pressed at 45rpm for optimal sound quality & each comes with a download code of the entire Ep

eek...didn't realize it was a teaser...i think i caught the window where it was possible to order...that would be my refund/cancelled order you issued :)

yup...you were the only one who saw it while i was writing it up. I forgot to set it to "coming soon" so i refunded your order...sorry about that but be there around 12:30 on Friday and sure you wont have a problem getting one