WTB: MOV Mars Volta represses

hxcoliver

Put the price at what you want. Don't let anyone talk you down. Let the buyer haggle the price.

True, but if I had it at a crazy high price I would want people to let me know, since I don't know the market value for this record and I'm brand new to this forum . Just trying to learn the ropes, not too bothered by all this.

But thank you to everyone chiming in, and not being dicks. Record has been sold. I'll definitely be sticking around this board

True, but if I had it at a crazy high price I would want people to let me know, since I don't know the market value for this record and I'm brand new to this forum . Just trying to learn the ropes, not too bothered by all this.

But thank you to everyone chiming in, and not being dicks. Record has been sold. I'll definitely be sticking around this board

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love that you just changed the title of the thread and now it looks like people are talking about Brand New for no reason in a killers / alex turner thread.

I kind of love it.

Hahaha yeah that might seem a bit strange.

Well I don't want to start a bunch of new threads whenever something comes up, so I'll just keep editing the same one

Oh fuck yes! Thanks Ben!! I had looked on amazon, discogs wasn't too cheap, and nothing really came up on just google. Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I have an extra orl/jmw lying around and I could probly part with my black se dice. But, both are inexpensive and widely available so u could probly pick them up urself pretty easily.

On a side note, I found out about this place when looking for the black tremulant. Picked it up for what I consider a great price. Not letting that one go sorry.

My collection just needs the cizana de los amores desperately but don't wanna fork over $150. Not gonna happen.

I believe I have an extra orl/jmw lying around and I could probly part with my black se dice. But, both are inexpensive and widely available so u could probly pick them up urself pretty easily.

On a side note, I found out about this place when looking for the black tremulant. Picked it up for what I consider a great price. Not letting that one go sorry.

My collection just needs the cizana de los amores desperately but don't wanna fork over $150. Not gonna happen.

Yeah I know Se Dice is still pretty cheap and widely available. Like discogs for about $15 or so, but was just seeing if anyone in here had some. Sometimes I see records being sold for cheap on here. Thought is try here first.

Is Cizaña that hard to come by? These were available from his online store for quite a while after it was released. I used to even have 2 copies and have one away.