WTB: MOV Mars Volta represses

hxcoliver

Cizana seemed to fill a collector's void a la calibration. It was hella cheap and just kinda there (before I had a turntable) and then went super scarce. It's not worth that much, but I'd be lucky to find one.

Hah damn I didn't even know this was hard to come by. Never bothered to look into it since I already have one. Speaking of calibration, I remember that was at my store for fucking forever, and multiple copies too. When I decided to finally want to buy one, nowhere to be found. Got one for fairly cheap like 2 years ago.

I ended up paying about 80 for calibration. Again, wasn't gonna pay 140-150. But I got my Deloused for under 80 so it all evens out in the end. I just can't let this collection go uncompleted. That goliath remix single is the last tmv vinyl I need. For Omar it's just cizana (havent gathered quite all the color variants yet but I've got an ok chunk of them)

Hah! Just saw it too, before coming into this board. I saw one on discogs as well for $40, sent in a lower offer, hopefully the seller accepts.

That damn Goliath remix is super damn expensive. I think the last one sold for over $250? Shit, I remember a couple years ago amoeba's website ha it for $150, and I thought that was kinda pricey at the time. I'd kill to have the chance to buy it for that price right now. If only I would've known how expensive they'd be now, I'd totally get it.

My holy grail of Mars Volta collection would be the Amp slipmat. Can't seem to find one anywhere...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...