PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

I just sent my 5th email to Sumerian. I havent heard anything from them about my white vinyl or the free CD. They fucking blow. This has been the shittiest customer service I've ever had from a label. At least make good on the offer of sending the free CD. Why even offer it if youre not going to do it. Has anyone else emailed them? Or received a response?

Finally got a response. I sent the last email to a different email. They said, "The warehouse has informed me that we are currently out of stock in Cds at the moment, and still waiting for the vinyl to reach our warehouse. We are deeply sorry. We expect Cds and vinyl to arrive in the next week and a half or so. At the moment we do have the charcoal vinyl in stock if you would like this sent in replacement of the white vinyl. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. We typically do not break up orders, but would be willing to in this case if you would like."

Cancelled my pre-order with SRC and got the three 10"s from my local shop here in Switzerland. No download cards, and the 2nd EP isn't the best pressing I've ever heard.

Great music though, would love to catch them live.

I have the first EP 10" that wasn't through Sumerian, it's pressed at 45rpm and definitely sounds better than the tracks on the new 2LP. I hoped the new 10"'s would've been at 45rpm and sounded like the first but looks like it's the same as the 2LP just on a 10".

I love the look of the "charcoal" vinyl and it's a dead-quiet pressing with nice SQ too. Also a better listen than the CD, which runs together a bit for me... Breaking the album up into sides tends to enhance the experience.

But all in all, a really solid record. Is it Deftones blasphemy to say I probably like this more than any Chino release since White Pony?