FS: RARE sigur ros-ITTCT-Caspian

tkelly426

clearing out some records! very firm on the prices as they are a steal. hit me up!

sigur ros- takk-180 gram black-$95 shipped

Sigur Rós ‎– Hvarf Heim 2 × Vinyl, Translucent pale green-RSD 1250 copies--70 shipped

If These Trees Could Talk ‎– Red Forest- LP, Limited Edition, Bone w/ Oxblood Mix-100-tour press--70 shipped

Caspian - The Four Trees - 500 copies - Half clear tan/half white vinyl--65 shipped

anyone heard back from Trice?

I paid on the Takk... but then, the PM conversation was ended, and I'm not able to send him messages..., maybe he was getting bombarded with PMs from this thread?

but he's left the thread open...no "on hold" and "linethrough" on the Takk...which should stop the PMs without having to block or disable the feature.  Last checked in 6:23pm yesterday

His username and demographics were changed (was tkelly426 and different avatar), and I didn't recognize him til he PM'ed back, so I thought I was first one in.   4 of his 21 +FB on his profile are from me from purchases last year.

Hope everything is OK on his end; I know his daughter had some health issues last year.  

Oh man,  :(

Trice, why are you doing this, friend?  

You know what this does to you,...if you needed some help, dude, alot of us here would help. 

Please refund everyone and come clean-- we'll figure out a way / restore your name before it's too late!!!!

Fingers crossed!

Oh man, I got in on Takk too, he asked me to pay as a gift based on his great feedback.  Haven't heard back since.  Hoping this is a mixup...

Hmm, Takk is off his list now, not sure whether that's a good sign or not?  Just emailed him and about to try him on Twitter.

why for God's sake do people still pay as gift? Pay $2-4 extra and be on the safe side!

Sasan, it would be like you doing this to me, breaux.  But then again, Judas was the least suspected traitor. :(  That's how they get away with it.

Hoping Trice will read this and respond--that there is some conscience left and repay everyone when his situation improves, but the name change, the whole thread setup, etc. IDK.

Any mods reading, yo. Thanks...

Edit: He still may come through for one person, and refund the the rest if he is in a cash flow problem and using this as a crutch to get through. Sent him an email at his Yahoo address, which didn't bounce.

Trying to think the best of this; has been a great man until this. Used to be Texas, now Georgia and only 20 years old now, ....that's not boding well.

Is this the same guy?

https://twitter.com/tkelly426

He just responded on Twitter saying he had no idea what VC is...?  Maybe Trice is a more common name than I thought?

Edit: bummer, he tweeted his email address to someone, and it's the same one he had me Paypal $95 to.  Ripoff artist.  I really don't want to get into it on Twitter with someone who apparently is a pastor, but it doesn't look like I have much choice at this point.

Of course, I'll happily retract if he does the right thing here.

This is trice Mooneyham! I have been contacted on twitter and informed of the situation!

My old account, which I have forgotten about for almost a year, has been hacked and I do not have access to!

This along with my Paypal has been hacked. If I could get everyone who has apparently purchased this record please respond so we can get your payment refunded to you! I am a pastor and I have very close friends on this forum that I see and talk to daily, so I assure you, I want this dealt with ASAP! As soon as I have access to my Paypal I will get everyone refunded!