Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself

• 2 weeks later...

Wow those flipper prices are insane. That box was the last we had. We're checking whether one of the stores that stocked it has any left if it does we'll recall it and I'll let you all know.

We've also found a test pressing for this which was never allocated out. We're just discussing what to do with it, might chuck it up on eBay if anyone's interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've already tried that and received no response and I found this thread and thought I'd try my chances on here.  Thank you for the advice though.

I don't think you're going to have any more luck by bringing back a thread no one has posted in for three months, but you miiiiight make a few people pretty angry who were hoping this bump would be info about a repress/more copies were found. Just a note for the future.

• 1 month later...

I don't think you're going to have any more luck by bringing back a thread no one has posted in for three months, but you miiiiight make a few people pretty angry who were hoping this bump would be info about a repress/more copies were found. Just a note for the future.

Not a problem..I just got my red vinyl copy and I'm no longer looking for it :) Good luck with the repress info

• 2 years later...