PO: 65daysofstatic - Wild Light

To be released 16th September 2013 (UK/Europe) / 29th October 2013 (N.America) on Superball Music. I'm not sure if Superball will be producing a NAmerican vinyl edition. They have handled ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of the Dead releases so there may be hope. In the meantime the record can be preordered here: http://omerch.eu/shop/65daysofstatic/

PRISMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geMmsM43N4Y

Writer's thoughts: 

first thoughts: i like it. not as immediate as WWEA was for me, but it'll probably be a grower. sound is heavy on electronics but much less clean/streamlined than WWEA. more in line with the noisy, static-heavy work of Fall Of Math. i kinda dig that. hearing a lot of influence from the Silent Running soundtrack they did, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So I had no clue they had a new record coming out. It's a soundtrack for the video game, No Man's Sky.

65daysofstatic - No Man's Sky: Music For An Infinite Universe.

cool boxset

2xLP (Black, 180g)

2xLP (dark red/baby blue?, 180g) w/ alternate artwork

no_man_s_sky_logo_large.jpg?108147772941

Edited by ejc625

On 04/08/2016 at 9:28 AM, Burkazoid said:

The band replied to me on Twitter and said it'd be available at all good record stores, yet it's out next week and I can't see it listed on any other sites.

CD copies are out and about. I got an email from Laced Records yesterday, the 2/4LP box sets are delayed until 'late september'. The iam8bit version just had 'Q3' listed on their latest shipping update too. 

After listening to the main record over the last couple of days, it's going to be a real long wait...