4. My One Comfort
5. God Is Good
6. Grace Alone
7. The Voice of the Lord
8. It’s Not Enough
9. Come Lord Jesus
10. Oh God
11. It Is Finished

Pre-order for this is up, bundles available.

http://marshillmusic.merchline.com/products/dustin-kensrue-the-water-and-the-blood

Also, music video

Stoked, but it'll take a whole lot to get past the lyrics. I know thrice had a ton of Christian themes, and I'm not particularly anti-religion, but blatant worship is bothersome. Oh well, good tunes are good tunes none the less.

agreed.

Skeptical as to whether this will actually show up on vinyl...

yeah, thats why i started the topic in everything else. its coming out on the mars hill label or whatever. they would be stupid NOT to press it.

when (if) it does get pressed, i can just get juan to move the topic to the vinyl board and edit the title for the PO. 

Stoked, but it'll take a whole lot to get past the lyrics. I know thrice had a ton of Christian themes, and I'm not particularly anti-religion, but blatant worship is bothersome. Oh well, good tunes are good tunes none the less.

also agree.  not sure if I am going to be able to listen to this, but I'm curious.

You guys know it's ok to not like something by an artist, right? It seems like a lot of you are about it because it has kensrue's name on it, yet vehemently disagree with Christianity or worship music - this will be a worship album, not his please come home follow up. Might be best for you to skip it and not get super angry at the upfront Christian lyrics.