WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Easy process. Stoked for that creeper edition and surprisingly it was only $4 more than the purple. I was thinking that slipmat would make it more but I'm cool with it. Also snagged that camp crystal lake patch. Thumbs up waxwork.

Had no idea about the patch till after I placed my order. Hopefully they stick around for a bit.

Also, they've sold 1/2 of the Creeper's in 10 minutes. Dammmmmmmmmmmn

Had no idea about the patch till after I placed my order. Hopefully they stick around for a bit.

Yeah, that patch is clean. I almost picked one up from some seller on Etsy, but I'm glad I didn't. The Waxwork version looks a little cleaner, better colors. Plus, the people at Waxwork are good people, and minus some delays, deliver great products for reasonable price. Can't hate that. I'll have to get that patch soon.

Struggling to decide if I wanna snag a Creeper edition of this. Shiiiitttttt...

the creeper edition was out of 500?

Yuppers   (40ish left)

Yeah, that patch is clean. I almost picked one up from some seller on Etsy, but I'm glad I didn't. The Waxwork version looks a little cleaner, better colors. Plus, the people at Waxwork are good people, and minus some delays, deliver great products for reasonable price. Can't hate that. I'll have to get that patch soon.

Struggling to decide if I wanna snag a Creeper edition of this. Shiiiitttttt...

Agreed.

Better hurry if you think you may want it! (see above)

Edit: & below

hopefully soon, I was under the impression that they were in and thought they would ship shortly after purchase. but I guess not.

That is what I had thought. Doesn't Waxwork usually wait until they have these in hand? I guess this was a pretty high run as well, so maybe that has something to do with the delay. 

Say What!?

"

waxworkrecordsDid you miss out on our Friday the 13th blood filled record? Well, don't freak out and start picking off camp counselors one by one! We have some new releases right around the corner that will feature runs of goop filled, slime filled, and even glowing liquid filled wax. #waxworkrecords #vinyl#soundtrack #blood #fridaythe13th"

https://instagram.com/p/6Nbw3zOits/?taken-by=waxworkrecords

Again, I dont know how to post the actual instagram post so a link will have to do.