WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Nobody on Facebook is reading or doing any due diligence. They are all complaining to Waxwork literally two posts below someone linking to Lightintheattic who has it available to preorder. Nobody is bothering to even look.

Anyway I scored a deluxe and a standard. I love the movie and wanted both variants.

The Thing is easily one of my Top 10 favorite movies of all time. I watch it 2-4 times a year, without fail. I've seen it screened in 35mm. I JUST remembered that this went up today. I got bummed when I saw it was sold out, but then I came and read this thread.

I'm so glad I missed out on this whole clusterfuck. I was here for the entire like 3 day long clusterfuck of the first Friday the 13th drop. It was like a weight I didn't know I had being lifted from my shoulders reading about all of this.

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

WW said earlier on Twitter they were going to cancel a flipper's multi-order and make the copies available to subscribers. But then they deleted their tweet. People may be canceling their own orders? Not sure.

Hmmmm, interesting, now I feel compelled to watch it and continue to miss it and just keep getting mad.

8 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

WW said earlier on Twitter they were going to cancel a flipper's multi-order and make the copies available to subscribers. But then they deleted their tweet. People may be canceling their own orders? Not sure.

Facebook as well. I believe that one is still up. Lethal is right, though. It's clearly not more than a couple at a time because Waxwork isn't advertising that they're back in stock or anything. I suspect it's a few cancelled orders; some by Waxwork and some by customers.

23 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

@lethalenforcer and @docbronze, thanks guys! 

Top form, Clerk. Enjoy.

18 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

Was on paypal when it said it was sold out right now, so I'm pinning you for the one that snagged it before I could complete it. GG.

Keep checking in, Vector, and I bet you'll find one.