WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

16 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

https://waxworkrecords.com/blogs/news/reduced-shipping-rates

Also buried away in there: "We are also happy to report that we are in the process of re-pressing sold out titles from our discography, and all will be available with these updated, lower shipping rates."

Nice! It's 12USD shipping to Germany now. Before it was like 22-25USD I think. And even two 2LP Sets is just 14 USD now.

What time we can expect this going up?  Would be my first Waxwork release since the shipping was almost the same as the LP itself before the change. And not speaking of taxes here... Just hope it won't be sold out in seconds. But no words that it is limited, so I guess thats a good sign.

By the way: Here is a first preorder Link: http://lightintheattic.net/releases/3253-evil-dead-2

Edited by Recon

9 hours ago, Recon said:

Nice! It's 12USD shipping to Germany now. Before it was like 22-25USD I think. And even two 2LP Sets is just 14 USD now.

What time we can expect this going up?  Would be my first Waxwork release since the shipping was almost the same as the LP itself before the change. And not speaking of taxes here... Just hope it won't be sold out in seconds. But no words that it is limited, so I guess thats a good sign.

By the way: Here is a first preorder Link: http://lightintheattic.net/releases/3253-evil-dead-2

If LITA have it for $27, odds are pretty good WW will have it for that too. Awesome.

1 minute ago, jakethegriff said:

I landed an Ash variant.

I also noticed there's no limit on Ash variants, but only 230 Delta 88 variants.  Wonder if that's reactive of The Thing?

Well the Delta 88 version looks to be the retail version, as a lot of online sites have that up now.  Interesting though that Waxwork only has 200 left.

1 minute ago, jakethegriff said:

I also noticed there's no limit on Ash variants, but only 230 Delta 88 variants.  Wonder if that's reactive of The Thing?

They've likely triggered the reverse inventory on Ash to prevent people from knowing the total run, and are only stocking smaller increments of the Delta because that one will be available in other places.

3 minutes ago, nathan_s82 said:

Got my Ash Version of Evil Dead 2! Between this and the Mondo Army of Darkness, when are we going to get The Evil Dead Soundtrack?

Apparently the master tapes got destroyed but Mondo is working with the composer who is rescoring it for a release. 

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I'd personally be a bit miffed if I was a subscriber, as I personally think the Ash colorway looks better. To each their own, I guess.

I am miffed - haha.  That's why I double-dipped and grabbed the Ash variant and then I'll probably get rid of whichever one I don't want because they are somewhat similar.   I wish they weren't, but I too lean towards the Ash color.

1 minute ago, museummouth said:

Apparently the master tapes got destroyed but Mondo is working with the composer who is rescoring it for a release. 

Yeah, I had heard about that. I got 7" Single from Mondo with new score track. I hope it comes out soon to finish up the Original Trilogy. Now if we can get a Soundtrack to Ash vs Evil Dead that would by groovy!