WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Ok well I cleaned my copy of Evil Dead 2 and hopefully everyone else gets nice quiet copies....because the amount of ticks and pops are ridiculous!!!! 

Cleaned on a VPN and guess I will need to clean again. Its very annoying when the quiet parts come up and you here clicks and ticks....

THE MUSIC SOUNDS EXCELLENT though.....and the presentation is nice....but rather useless when its noisy!

Maybe they need to include digital copies so I can listen to it without the background noises......

Its nowhere near as bad as Trick R' Treat but when you hear pops during the strings it just takes you right out of the music.

/endrant

10 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

Listening to Ash now, sounds pretty good some slight surface noise but nothing substantial. I was kind of expecting the reading from the movie to be on it but it doesn't appear to be so. 

Side A of mine sounds great. Halfway through side B there's a loud tick in the left channel that's too loud to ignore. I emailed waxwork, we'll see what they say. Otherwise, I love the reord and presentation.

• 1 month later...

Anyone waiting for the first Waxwork Comic? Two different variants: Lighthouse Keeper and Occult Slumber Party (see below). The price seems to be 15 USD and it is also going to be sold in record stores and comic shops.

I hope there will be an offer from the UK, because depending on the shipping I might have to pay tax when ordering from the US...

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/all/products/house-of-waxwork-issue-1

• All New 32 Page Horror-Anthology Comic Book
  • Featuring the stories: Occult Slumber Party and Lighthouse Keeper
  • Cover Art By Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative
  • All Original Music by Rami Sharkey, Kevin Dredge, The Budapest Scoring Symphonic Orchestra, Douglas Pipes, and Creeper
  • Featuring Gabe Soria, Christian DiBari, Mike Spicer, Kevin Bergeron, Jonas Scharf, Jordan Boyd, Marc Shoenbach, Gary Pullin
  • Occult Slumber Party Variant with Forest Green and Olive Splatter 7” Soundtrack Vinyl
  • Lighthouse Keeper Variant with Ocean Blue and Aqua Splatter 7” Soundtrack Vinyl

14 hours ago, negavinyl said:

Sorry to bring up old stuff, but has there been any talk of repressing Friday the 13th Pt 2 and 3 at all? Playing the video game has me regretting not grabbing these when they were available..

I asked them a while back and they told me there were plans but no definitive dates.