WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Interview about Waxwork Comics: http://modern-vinyl.com/2017/07/14/interview-kevin-bergeron-waxwork-comics/

There are also some comments on future releases.

MV: What does the future for Waxwork Comics look like? This is just issue 1, so how often will there be a “House of Waxwork” release? Are there any graphic novel ideas you have in mind?

KB: It’s looking good. We’re already ready to release four issues, and we’re working on more. It would be nice to hit a bi-monthly release groove. We’re also about to release the first issue of our next series, Poser, which can best be described as a slasher that takes place in the southern California’s punk scene. Think Friday The 13th meets The Decline Of Western Civilization. We already have some graphic novels in the works, as well! Really fun stuff that isn’t limited to just horror either. Stories for everyone. Stories for young readers, too!

4 minutes ago, museummouth said:

So they're releasing found OG copies of White Zombie - Soul Crusher for $200 lol wtf

the discogs  average for those is $60 and it's never sold for over $100

So used copies sell for $60 to 100....wouldn't new sealed copies easily sell for more!

(I haven't seen the announcement so no idea if they are sealed...was just my first thought after seeing your post)

Edited by stl_ben

On August 1, 2017 at 3:16 PM, museummouth said:

So they're releasing found OG copies of White Zombie - Soul Crusher for $200 lol wtf

the discogs  average for those is $60 and it's never sold for over $100

Another reason Waxwork can get fuct. Kevin, I hope you are reading this, you spineless chode.

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

Stoked on that! They also said it'll be on sale with another, yet announced, new release!

I'm guessing the other release might be whatever they have planned for an IT soundtrack (since the movie comes out next week) that was teased a few weeks back.  Could be the music from the original 1990 movie though considering another company is putting out the new soundtrack on vinyl.  We'll see. 

17 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I'm guessing the other release might be whatever they have planned for an IT soundtrack (since the movie comes out next week) that was teased a few weeks back.  Could be the music from the original 1990 movie though considering another company is putting out the new soundtrack on vinyl.  We'll see. 

I would be so excited if it's the original.