CT187-BLOUSE-FAKEOUT-LTD_1400-720x719.jp

Limited to 400 black & white marble wax

3D textured letter press imprint on art board

Tour poster

http://capturedtracks.com/catalog/by_artist/ct-187-blouse-imperium-limited-edition-lp/

(You can order it in a bundle with the new Holograms release as well: http://capturedtracks.com/catalog/_blouse/blouse-holograms-limited-edition-bundle/)

I also hate how expensive CT limiteds are. Makes that Minks limited an even better purchase, that album is so good.

Purchased.

Damn right.

Damn damned right. 80% of CT artists are fucking amazing. MINKS is chump change in price range and a lot of bang for the buck! Damn such a good record. I'm 60% sure I'll grab blouse if I could hear 3 good songs.

Damn damned right. 80% of CT artists are fucking amazing. MINKS is chump change in price range and a lot of bang for the buck! Damn such a good record. I'm 60% sure I'll grab blouse if I could hear 3 good songs.

now that they're using a new plant CT is going to continue rising up my favorite labels list. Them and Slumberland are totally killing it.

This album will be good! Blouse is a very solid band...they grow on you! There first album was fantastic (was lucky enough to have ordered the deluxe for that one) although it may be fairly cheap still?

Dont sleep on this...it looks very nice...and I feel they just stepped up their deluxe editions with these 2 new ones! From the pics they look a little fancy in comparison....Minks wasnt really deluxe just colored, but thats ok because the price is so low!!!

I dont dig Holograms so just grab blouse with a swiftness the hour it went up! I think ive bought every single deluxe from CT in the past Year and Half....except for Mac Demarco, Soft Moon and Holograms...