New 'Pretend' song from their upcoming album.

This band is not huge, but seems like enough people around here like this style of music, that it is worth posting. Indie/emo/mathrock type stuff.

I absolutely love their last album 'Bones In the Soil, Rust In the Oil' so I'm pretty excited to see what this one holds. They posted this song the other day and said they'll be self-releasing it on vinyl unless a label gets involved.

(Sorry if this is the wrong section but I thought this 1-song preview would be best in 'Everything Else' and once they actually put the record up for sale, to make a thread for that in the 'Vinyl' section.)

Here's the new song:

And if you like what you hear, you can find them on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pretend/179233628799153

Enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Apparently these guys had a track on the Topshelf Records 2014 digital sampler (Patternless Tide was the track)  So I guess the album Tapestry'd Life will come out on Topshelf in 2015?

If anyone at Topshelf reads this, please do some CD copies and not just vinyl. I have Bones on CD and need this one to go with it.

Apparently these guys had a track on the Topshelf Records 2014 digital sampler (Patternless Tide was the track) So I guess the album Tapestry'd Life will come out on Topshelf in 2015?

If anyone at Topshelf reads this, please do some CD copies and not just vinyl. I have Bones on CD and need this one to go with it.

There are 1 million bands on that sampler, most of which are not signed to Topshelf. So don't read too much into it.