Sign in to follow this  
jess_0932

WTB: Infinity on High

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a copy of Infinity on High by Fall Out Boy. I've looked on ebay but am looking at $100+ to buy it there...

Also, I know that it only comes on picture disc at the moment, but does anyone have any info about whether there's gonna be a repress any time soon?

Thanks!

If you're into picture discs, there's some for sale for less than $100 here: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=127958&format=Vinyl

pretty sure its only on a picture disc so far so you dont have too much of a decision haha

not sure how the hot topic repress will be

im looking for one of these as well. id defitely prefer the picture disc original over any repress though.

also, ive heard that the sound quality isnt very good on it, not sure if thats true for all of them or not

pretty sure its only on a picture disc so far so you dont have too much of a decision haha

not sure how the hot topic repress will be

im looking for one of these as well. id defitely prefer the picture disc original over any repress though.

also, ive heard that the sound quality isnt very good on it, not sure if thats true for all of them or not

I've heard the same things about the sound quality... That's why I'm a bit apprehensive about buying the picture disc... For $60+ I'd like it to sound decent

I've heard the same things about the sound quality... That's why I'm a bit apprehensive about buying the picture disc... For $60+ I'd like it to sound decent

completely agree

its just the only LP im missing from them, so gotta have it

ive also heard rumors of an Evening Out With Your Girlfriend pressing. anyone else hear anything?