Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire vinyl

27 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Well thats because you're not like the other 90% who bought one just to look at.

And also because it's a T&N reissue. Quantity over quality. 

Isn't this just everyone's second favorite version of FSF? Or are there still people holding a candle for the Jason Gleason era that would care enough to buy this to frame?

2 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Well thats because you're not like the other 90% who bought one just to look at.

And also because it's a T&N reissue. Quantity over quality. 

I have a few T&N pressings that sound fine but yes for the most part its clearly a money grab w/ them - Disappointing pressing is disappointing. 

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Isn't this just everyone's second favorite version of FSF? Or are there still people holding a candle for the Jason Gleason era that would care enough to buy this to frame?

I think I've always liked this album most of theirs

10 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I really love FSF. I have enjoyed every album, and despite the dram and different singer for every album, How to start a fire may be my favorite overall FSF album

12 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I look at the first 3 albums like they're from 3 different bands. There's enough differences on each to make them their own thing and each one is good for different reasons. Hell, even Penny Black was good.