PO: YMAEWK - So Young, So Insane

Thunderbeard will be releasing So Young, So Insane by You, Me, and Everyone We Know. I'm working directly with Ben, just as we did on A Great Big Hole.

I will update this thread with the details as they come in. Hoping to get this to the plant in the coming weeks. This is more or less a "Hey guys, it's official now" post. 

Max Bemis will be covering "Livin' th' Dream" as a bonus track. 

this is going to be rad...hopefully I have some fucking money when it goes up...

so the first time i saw the movie in your sig, i smoked some of that green plant all the kids are talking about. something that i do maybe once a year and then am reminded why i don't...anyway, i saw this scene and I didnt know what to do with my life anymore so i walked out of the room and chain smoked for a good hour or so. 

so the first time i saw the movie in your sig, i smoked some of that green plant all the kids are talking about. something that i do maybe once a year and then am reminded why i don't...anyway, i saw this scene and I didnt know what to do with my life anymore so i walked out of the room and chain smoked for a good hour or so. 

haha..nice...I've never tried the green stuff...but this is probably a bad movie to watch while being under the influence of it...

I actually watched it when I was really tired at like 2 in the morning and had the weirdest fucking dreams ever...Then I watched it again a few days later and it blew my mind...

I think what the movie is saying completely aligns with how I feel about the world...basically that everything is meaningless, but we create our own meaning through human connection and love...something like that...

The dream sequence scenes are amazing though...anything blasphemous or sacrilegious always tickles my fancy

haha..nice...I've never tried the green stuff...but this is probably a bad movie to watch while being under the influence of it...

I actually watched it when I was really tired at like 2 in the morning and had the weirdest fucking dreams ever...Then I watched it again a few days later and it blew my mind...

I think what the movie is saying completely aligns with how I feel about the world...basically that everything is meaningless, but we create our own meaning through human connection and love...something like that...

The dream sequence scenes are amazing though...anything blasphemous or sacrilegious always tickles my fancy

agreed. seriously though, the second I saw this exact shot i exclaimed, very loudly, "NOPE" and walked out on our deck and didnt come back in for a while.

Pretty nifty. I'll be buying it, definitely. A Great Big Hole was done really damn well. I started to ask why Max was doing a cover (not that I'm complaining) and then as I listened to the first song I realized he was in it. :P Are they close? Pretty cool. This is a random question, but does anyone know if Ben did guest vocals for a band called Squid the Whale? There's a song where I swear he starts singing.

Edit: Jusf kidding, he totally did.

Thunderbeard will be releasing So Young, So Insane by You, Me, and Everyone We Know. I'm working directly with Ben, just as we did on A Great Big Hole.

I will update this thread with the details as they come in. Hoping to get this to the plant in the coming weeks. This is more or less a "Hey guys, it's official now" post. 

Max Bemis will be covering "Livin' th' Dream" as a bonus track. 

Is "We Got Some Diggin' Out To Do" going to make the cut too?