Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

This thread is ridiculous. I bought this on CD at Target around when it first came out, never really listened to it, and gave it away to someone on here. So all the hype over this album has never made sense to me, because in the back of my head it's always been that CD from Target that I don't care about. But that's totally just me haha.

I do hope everyone on here who wants a copy ends up getting one, and it would be cool if that /666 variant works out. Sounds cool.

I sent mov an email yesterday and asked about the 666 variant. I got an email from them last night saying pretty much what everyone has said so far about a red marble limited to 666 and after they are gone he said there will be a run on black.

Did they mention anything about any other places it'd be sold?

Word I got two emails from MoV too. One said "there are no details at this time hut yes it is ours" and the other said "yes we are releasing a very limited /666 red pressing and demand is very high! After we sell out of this variant, in the future we will press it on black"

Something along those lines - sorry I just woke up but yeah same information we all found confirmed by MoV

Word I got two emails from MoV too. One said "there are no details at this time hut yes it is ours" and the other said "yes we are releasing a very limited /666 red pressing and demand is very high! After we sell out of this variant, in the future we will press it on black"

Something along those lines - sorry I just woke up but yeah same information we all found confirmed by MoV

This makes it sound like it would be two pressings, with the red coming first. Wonder how this would work with an excess of preorders. 

This makes it sound like it would be two pressings, with the red coming first. Wonder how this would work with an excess of preorders. 

The wording of the email was weird like that.  Could just be a translation issue though - "After the coloured vinyl is sold out, we will release a black vinyl run."

To me, that could mean, initial pressing is 666 red, and second press will be black.

Or, it could mean that there's a large pressing #, of which, the first 666 are red.

The wording of the email was weird like that.  Could just be a translation issue though - "After the coloured vinyl is sold out, we will release a black vinyl run."

To me, that could mean, initial pressing is 666 red, and second press will be black.

Or, it could mean that there's a large pressing #, of which, the first 666 are red.

Yeah, it's pretty vague. But I mean, this entire pressing is pretty hazy with lots of speculation. 

Music On Vinyl always does an initial run on a color limited to a certain number. Any further pressings they do are on black.

A place like Sound Stage Direct for example, carries a lot of the MOV releases and give accurate info on what the initial color run will be.

Thanks. I'll check their site.

Music On Vinyl always does an initial run on a color limited to a certain number. Any further pressings they do are on black.

A place like Sound Stage Direct for example, carries a lot of the MOV releases and give accurate info on what the initial color run will be.

Come on Juan, you should know that logic doesnt apply here, and that wild speculation on almost zero information is the norm.

I am not going to even begin to get in to my critiquing of that site. Let's just say that I have to keep quiet when I go to certain shows in Philadelphia.

Like because you would shit-talk a guy with a blog or because you are such a tuff guy that you couldn't resist beating the pulp out of a skinny 20-year-old? Pls send facts.

Like because you would shit-talk a guy with a blog or because you are such a tuff guy that you couldn't resist beating the pulp out of a skinny 20-year-old? Pls send facts.

I dont know where in this he said anything about being a tough guy and beating up skinny 20 year olds.....but ok. 

What Juan said.

I'm pretty sure the most logical thing is that they ordered a press of 666 on red marble and some undetermined amount on black at the same time. Every press they've done for the past 3 years at least has been this way and the only delay between the color and the black has been simply the time it takes to sell out the color and move on to moving the black ones once the color is gone. I'm looking forward to getting a black one.