Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Discogs reviews say it sounds like shit though. Lol. So Triple Crown the way to go?

I have had both the black and the clear MOV and the seafoam TCR. Both of my MOVs sounded better than the TCR. Not by a huge margin, but in my experience MOV is clearly the superior pressing fidelity-wise.

I have had both the black and the clear MOV and the seafoam TCR. Both of my MOVs sounded better than the TCR. Not by a huge margin, but in my experience MOV is clearly the superior pressing fidelity-wise.

I just want a gatefold to put my MOV wax in. :( Really a bummer because the MOV sounds immaculate.

Funny enough, the Luca spot sounds like this

Unless you have friends among fish, there'll still be no POP! air to breathe...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was originally I was too, but things changed so I will be going on Saturday now. Sorry I can't meet you Jewfro.

All good, have fun and save some of that Brand New brew for the folks going on Sunday hahah. 

I'm also in CT fairly frequently because my gf lives there.   Not a fan of some of the CT venues but I'll be at Toads Place for Bayside/Early November in September.

All good, have fun and save some of that Brand New brew for the folks going on Sunday hahah. 

I'm also in CT fairly frequently because my gf lives there.   Not a fan of some of the CT venues but I'll be at Toads Place for Bayside/Early November in September.

There is a new venue in New Haven (College Street Music Hall). It's pretty big, but it's by far the best one we have. I won't be at the Bayside show, but I'm sure I'll run into you eventually.

I'll definitely have some beer for you!

Will be at the Saturday show!

And ugh on Toad's place. Cool bar venue but it's right in a college town. Most people don't stop talking during the shows and the crowd is pretty young. Saw EITS there and it was so frustrating to have a wasted 18 year old taking selfies in front of me.

Well, in the spirit of similarity (and because I ALWAYS do) I'll be one of the guys wearing this teeshirt:

twomusicians01_a6434a24-119f-49c0-9f15-a

Feel free to say hello!

Also Toad's is good for the RIGHT show, but sometimes I want to kick everyone around me. It's hit or miss. I still go whenever there is a show I HAVE to see because it's 10 minutes away.