PO: The Early November - The Room's Too Cold (10th Anniversary)

Did Rise buy the rights to just repress/re-release this, or do you think they got the rights to eventually press The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path too? I've been dyin' to get that album on wax.

drive-thru licensed TRTC to rise, drive-thru still owns all the rights for this and MMP (which will be pressed eventually 100% but not necessarily by rise)

Apparently a White/Blue Starburst /750 is also now available here:

http://merchnow.com/products/166764/the-rooms-too-cold-whiteblue-starburst-lp

Weird thing is, it says there are only 195 left. But I never saw an announcement on twitter or anything, so I'm surprised they'd have sold that many so quickly, especially considering it took a few days for the /650 variant to sell out. Maybe it's been up for awhile and I just didn't notice it, not sure haha

Apparently a White/Blue Starburst /750 is also now available here:

http://merchnow.com/products/166764/the-rooms-too-cold-whiteblue-starburst-lp

Weird thing is, it says there are only 195 left. But I never saw an announcement on twitter or anything, so I'm surprised they'd have sold that many so quickly, especially considering it took a few days for the /650 variant to sell out. Maybe it's been up for awhile and I just didn't notice it, not sure haha

Weird:

"@Modernvinyl: RT @theearlynov: Due to popular demand we've added 200 copies of The Room's Too Cold on WHITE/BLUE "Starburst" LP to the merch store!"

So is it out of 200? Or 750?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...