Now: HARKONEN / THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES Split 12" EP

jhulud

• 4 weeks later...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hopes of seeing this thread updated with concrete info is the primary and sometimes sole reason I check this board every day.

Good to know there's some progress.

Still not telling us which label is actually putting this out?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's true! It's true!

I'll give VC the insider scoop: we have been working away at this one in the background for a minute now. It is being mastered for vinyl by Lucky Lacquers as we speak. This one will be limited! As always, each jacket will be curated entirely by hand, and we will be putting some serious details into it.

POs won't go up for a bit, because I want to make sure there isn't a crazy wait. But if you want the inside scoop you'll want to add us on FB or twitter (or even Instagram: austinkihn)

It's true! It's true!

I'll give VC the insider scoop: we have been working away at this one in the background for a minute now. It is being mastered for vinyl by Lucky Lacquers as we speak. This one will be limited! As always, each jacket will be curated entirely by hand, and we will be putting some serious details into it.

POs won't go up for a bit, because I want to make sure there isn't a crazy wait. But if you want the inside scoop you'll want to add us on FB or twitter (or even Instagram: austinkihn)

You've been working on it for one whole minute? I guess you have a long way to go then if you've only invested 60 seconds of your time in this project so far. 

Don't worry, if the demand is there, I will keep it available. But since I make everything by hand, I can't really go all in and press 5,000 of these. The first press will test the waters. If it goes quickly, a repress will follow!

Beautiful. I know I'm super annoying about this all the time but is there anyway you might divulge if you're planning on doing black for the first press?

It's true! It's true!

Awesome news re: the release and that MOMR is doing it! w00t!  Now..."patience Grasshopper" i keep repeating to myself ...

I will release those details soon. I am planning on a black variant, but there are a few details to work out. ;-)

That's great! I really thank you for even confirming that color for me. Sorry if I'm treading on your announcement but I really do appreciate that answer. Thank you!

:)